“Best Sushi Around! ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: 207-795-6888
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Amazingly delicious, creative sushi rolls! Also great atmosphere. There's usually an acoustic musician or open mic night on week nights. And Christina and Nichole are the best bartenders around. This has become my go-to spot!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We have a Kobe restaurant near us that we LOVE. So we decided to try this restaurant since they have a lot of the same items. My fiance and I both ordered the filet and chicken combo. I have never in my life seen anyone destroy a fine piece of meat such as filet as they did.. who i thr world cuts up a filet mignon steak into little pieces as if it were stir fry steak?! You literally destroyed the steak. It was like eating rubber even when we asked for medium well. If i wanted a stir fry steak, I would have asked for it that way. I asked for a beautiful piece of filet mignon, and was given worse than a microwavable tv dinner steak. I only ate about 2 bites of my "filet mignon". The fact our appetizer ( chicken wings ) were better than my steak?? You should be ashamed. You should not be charging 26.00 for a completely butchered meal. I will never step foot in this establishment and will never recommend it to anyone I know considering this place to dine at. Waste of money.

3  Thank kimbe1211
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The sushi is excellent and the service is great. Frank (the proprietor) will say hello and make sure everything is perfect.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Fun atmosphere and delicious food. Sea40 is definitely one to visit. Great for large parties or events.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We arrived a little after 5 and were instantly seated. A waitress quickly appeared to take our orders. As always, there was no problem changing a menu item to suit or personal tastes.