“Tough to find - worth the search”
Review of Fuel Restaurant

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main (202)
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

14 gathered for a celebration and were set up in our own room. Ashley took care of all our needs with efficiency and friendliness befitting the occasion (50th wedding celebration) They allowed lots of time for meet and greet while bringing out appetizers.
On to the meal with a salad starter. The Caesar salad included plenty of shaved Parmesan cheese and was extremely fresh. My main course was salmon, done to perfection with no distracting flavors
Finally my desert was a chocolate mousse that was a chocoholic delight
I finally had to ask what happened in 2015 to get bad reviews and learned they lost the head chef. Thinking you should ignore those reviews as they certainly have their act together now!

There are newer reviews for Fuel Restaurant

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The atmosphere is very pleasant. The roasted salmon was excellent. It's a bit pricey but not outrageously so. They have a nice mid-week special with entrees, main course & dessert for $30. I would say it is fine dining in a casual atmosphere.

1  Thank 226dee
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Nic e place and great food. The entree that was brought out actually was cold , but that was immediately fixed. Great food

1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I usually chose the restaurant when my husband and I eat out because I am particular about what I eat. The food at Fuel is consistently fresh, delicious, and they use local and organic foods when they can. A huge bonus for me. I usually order the salmon-my husband the filet. He says it is THE best filet he's eaten anywhere. When we are in the mood for a burger, there's is the best...especially with the bacon dusted frites. SO good. You will pay a little extra here, and you won't get a huge plate. It is quality over quantity here and that is why we return week after week!

2  Thank SharonMC6437
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Four of came for dinner on a recent Saturday evening. Dan, our server, was top-notch! He was attentive and professional, without being intrusive or overbearing. His timing was spot on! We enjoyed cocktails, fondue, entrees and split a profiterole for dessert, all in a relaxed and unhurried atmosphere. I had the croque monsieur with pommes frites ($14.00) a massive amount of food- succulent ham piled high with melted Gruyere cheese and bechamel sauce. I could only eat half. My friends ordered the pork shank, salmon and filet mignon. Everyone was very pleased with their selection, even the one who ordered the filet, it was overcooked beyond her medium request, but she was still happy with it- she could almost cut it with her fork, it was so tender. It was a delicious meal. We look forward to returning.

1  Thank skeelovr