“Tasty, Tasty”

Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Kittery
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 14 September 2017

WOW....what more needs to be talked about than a DQ Oreo Cookie Blizzard! We stopped in just before closing but staff served us and could not have been more friendly! Sure on our list for stopping!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This has been my go-to Dairy Queen for many years.

On this visit, I ordered a small dish of chocolate soft serve. With tax, it was $2.63. The soft serve was ice cold and creamy; however, the DQ chocolate taste seemed a little off to me. The full chocolate flavor was seriously lacking.

On previous visits, I would have rated it a 4.0; but, I rate this visit only a 3.25. .

If you found this review helpful, please click THANK below.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Open for the warm season. Newly renovated and lots of vanilla and/or chocolate soft serve .They also have burgers and chicken fingers which we never tried! My daughter got her medium swirl with the cherry dip and I my medium hot fudge sundae with strawberries and crunch coat! I overheard an employee mention they no longer offer cherries on top of the sundaes due to calories, we all laughed! Definitely a staple spot year after year!

1  Thank nygirl1214
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Great ice cream. We should get frequent flyer miles. Great PB parfaits. Our daughter rocks this place. Don't forget the college kid/staff tips!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Stopped by to get a cone to get refreshed after a hot day - always love a nice Dairy Queen cone - very refreshing!

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!