“Soft serve ”

Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Kittery
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Open for the warm season. Newly renovated and lots of vanilla and/or chocolate soft serve .They also have burgers and chicken fingers which we never tried! My daughter got her medium swirl with the cherry dip and I my medium hot fudge sundae with strawberries and crunch coat! I overheard an employee mention they no longer offer cherries on top of the sundaes due to calories, we all laughed! Definitely a staple spot year after year!

1  Thank nygirl1214

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Great ice cream. We should get frequent flyer miles. Great PB parfaits. Our daughter rocks this place. Don't forget the college kid/staff tips!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Stopped by to get a cone to get refreshed after a hot day - always love a nice Dairy Queen cone - very refreshing!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is standard to the food chain with good food, great service and a clean atmosphere. No indoor seating.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We visit this Dairy Queen at least twice/month which means summer to us. The facility is newly renovated and the staff is always friendly. I have been there when the line is out the door and when there is no waiting line and my experience is always consistently positive. We are happy that they take credit/debit cards but I always feel badly if we forget to bring cash for a tip. The staff works so hard in tight quarters and they always greet us with a smile!

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!