“Blueberry Pancakes Rock!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 July 2017

My wife ordered the blueberry pancakes, and I ordered the Eggs Benedict Florentine. The food was delicious and the eggs were perfectly cooked to order. The pancakes were huge and filled with blueberries. This restaurant quickly fills to capacity with a long wait time (limited waiting area). Since it was raining outside, an overhang would have been beneficial over the outside small deck. We waited about 45 minutes starting at 9:30 am (fortunate to be inside). Simply put, great breakfast at a reasonable price. The servers were also very efficient and literally running from table to table, but the food was promptly delivered and the coffee cups stayed full. Everyone deserves a hearty "well-done."

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Can't beat this place for a great breakfast....you just have to wait tho...it can get crowded by 7:30 in the am. Worth the wait
Crepes omelette she & hash are terrific.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I reviewed this place last year and we were back again this year. I am happy to report it is still the same great food and service. The only drawback is the wait. Seems like everyone in Kennebunkport has discovered it. I think it's one of the pitfalls of these reviews. My wait time gets longer with every good review! The wait is usually around 30 minutes to get a table. Another brief 15 minute wait once you place your order and finally the delicious breakfast shows up all hot and steamy. Yummmm! Blueberry pancakes are delicious. I think they could be lighter but I had no problem getting them down! :) Egg dishes are also wonderful and the apple cured bacon is delicious. The servers are efficient and move at the speed of light. It's a rather hectic and noisy place but worth the visit.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Food was plentiful and it tasted good...spacious dining area... clean...plenty of parking. However, there was no Jam that was sugar free and we asked and they checked and there was none. There could have been a little bit of music simply because there was a girl training and the person training her was a little loud so we could hear all of her instructions. We asked for an omelette with cheddar cheese and got an omelette with American cheese. It was good so we did not complain. We would eat here again.

The check was laid on the table. Since we were new in town we took our check to the entrance to pay...the girl said thank you and have a good day until we said we needed to pay. The girl called the waitress over to get our money. It would have been nice if we would have been told what to do with the check.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I thought this was a wonderful place for breakfast. If you love blueberry pancakes, this is the place for you. Great atmosphere and great staff.