“Great meal and great service.”

Sebago Brewing Company
Ranked #16 of 71 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The newest Sebago location in Southern Maine is a beautiful brewpub with an enormous brick oven. We have created a cozy pub where you will enjoy our great food and craft beers served by our fantastic staff. Come in for our Team Trivia Night on Monday nights at 7 PM and bring your smart friends.
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Stopped in to my local Sebago Brewing Company in Kennebunk for dinner. Parking lot was full but there were tables available. Had a great server (Emily) who was very warm and attentive, never far away and always ready to serve. Had the Bacon Mac & Cheese with chicken and the Mrs. had a bacon cheeseburger. Mac & Cheese was outstanding! The burger (well done) had no pink and was cooked to perfection. A great meal was had by the both of us. The only downside is that they don't offer french fries??? They have onion rings, waffle fries, chips and sweet potato fries but we would much prefer regular french fries. The others just aren't that good and a bit oily. It's a great spot for comfort food, just need to get those regular ole french fries on the menu.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

While in Kennebunkport, we passed here and decided it looked good for lunch. It was. The salads and burgers were very good and the waitress and wealth of information. She was very sweet.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

After a disappointing evening in nearby Kennebunkport, we were lucky enough to discover this great pub on way back to our hotel in Kennebunk. Pub had actually been recommended to us prior to leaving hotel. Wish we had gone there earlier instead of heading into crowded Kennebunkport.Resturants in Kennebunkport are too busy and too expensive. Sebago Brewing Company was a relaxing stop with great beer and menu. The landlord and staff were great and very knowledgable with regard to their great beer options.Shame we were only in area for the one night. Thoroughly recommended especially if you like your ale !!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Food was ok. Pushed out quick. The quinoa bowl was small but pricey. The burger was like fast food not a great one with chips. We were seated in booths near kitchen where it was jarringly loud pan crashes and commands yelled out. Bar was full so seating was busy. The table across from us had laundry piled on it. Not our previous great experience like at Portland.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We tried the Kennebunk location today for lunch. My wife and one of my daughters got the French onion soup, my other daughter got the fried pickles, while I had the mozzarella sticks. All were very good.

3 of us got burgers and the youngest got the bacon mac and cheese. We were seated by where the food is placed and I saw the mac and cheese go up on the counter for a good 10 minutes before the burgers were ready. I didn’t realize that’s what it was or I would have had our waiter bring it over. My daughter said it was still hot and that she really liked it, so I didn’t say anything. The burgers were juicy and cooked the way we asked.

They only had seasoned waffle fries, and I don’t like my fries seasoned or waffled. My daughter said they were good though.
I’ve eaten at the Gorham location and they had the regular old fries.

Over all, we were pleased with the food. My only complaint was that our waiter wasn’t attentive. He never asked how the food was, refill the drinks, etc. $91.