“Tasty”

Add it.
Taste of China
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Houlton
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

In all my travels Taste of China is probably one of the best Chinese restaurants I've eaten at. The lo mein is delicious, one of my absolute favorite things to order. Also, they have an eat in or take out buffet, and the price is unbeatable.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

I come here every time I am in Houlton and I have made the trip just to eat here. Very friendly staff and even better food.

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Stopped into taste of China on a short vacation with my fiance and toddler for takeout. It's been fifteen years since I've eaten there and didn't know what to expect. The food was hot delicious not greasy at all. Lots of pork in the egg rolls unique sauces and for 26 dollars had enough food for all of us with leftovers even. Can't praise this place enough so glad to have stopped in.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Haven't eaten in the restaurant for some time, but when I have the buffet is great, pricey on the weekend, but a good value. Usually get take out and it usually only takes 10 minutes for my order to be ready after I call it in!

1  Thank Barbi J
Reviewed 6 April 2015

Food is okay, the owner is extremely rude, and nasty. I called for take out, had a simple question, she screamed at me "WHAT DO YOU WAAAAAAANT????" Tried a few times after I heard she was in Canada, it was decent service, but guess what???, she's back in the U.S., and rude as ever. Don't bother with this place. Tang's has decent food, and are very customer service oriented. Make the business earn YOUR buck, don't let the rude people win.