“Good food - leftovers for several days!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tangs Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Houlton
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I have been wanting good egg-fu-yong, so I went in and ordered that and 2 spring rolls (vegetarian egg rolls). The food arrived hot and was very tasty. I had leftovers for lunch for 3 days!

1  Thank Ann M

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I ate lunch here with my girlfriend on a weekend. There were plenty of tables, and the servers were pleasant and attentive. The food was very good for a Chinese buffet, and we both had second helpings. Prices were quite reasonable - less than 10 dollars per person for lunch. Solid choice if you're in Houlton and want Chinese food!

1  Thank Andrei S
Reviewed 21 April 2016

This is by far the best Chinese food you are going to have. So sit back enjoy and stuff yourself....and take some for later...

1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

I've been to Tangs several times and both times the servers are very very customer friendly, I forgot the mans name, but Lisa was more than quick and happy to serve us. The food is average, quite a bit of variety, the BBQ pork is probably my favorite.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Good variety of food. Very roomy . Never seems to be crowded. Well decorated. Lots of parking and easy location to find .