“They are correct ... Best lobster rolls ever!!”
Review of Jones Lobster

Jones Lobster
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Holden
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by friends and it did not disappoint ... the lobster rolls were reasonably priced and GENEROUS :) We will be back!!

1  Thank AtlanticLobsterLover

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

The Eagles Nest has the most enormous lobster rolls but I don't believe it is fresh picked lobster.
Jones lobster is definitely fresh picked and the flavor is wonderful! This is not a restaurant and the only thing they offer to eat right there are the lobster rolls. There are no picnic tables because the town of Holden says if you have picnic tables you have to provide a bathroom! When I suggested a porta potty, I was told the town of Holden does not allow porta potties!

Oh well I didn't need a bathroom anyway! We sat on some plastic Adirondack chairs and had our lobster rolls on a cold Memorial Day.

I noticed their lobster prices for live lobsters was $.50 less than the cheapest lobsters in Bangor
So I will keep this place on my radar… It's just a few minutes from town and Juanita is very personable and the fish is very fresh!

2  Thank freddapick
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

So far- they make our favorite lobster rolls- and we've tried quite a few. The only place I know that carry Arctic char in Maine- phenomenal discovery, wild caught fish. Friendly service, excellent quality now for 3 years in a row. Definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Fresh lobster meat awesome service
And you can order ahead they are very helpful. Clean location lobster live any size hard shell or soft scallops too the best

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Stopped by here for take out lobster rolls to eat on the road. Stuffed with excellent, fresh lobster, at a decent price. Also picked up a container of crab, which was excellent