“Excellent version to rival Orono”

Pat's Pizza of Holden Maine
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Holden
Reviewed 17 March 2015

The pizza is delicious and the wings are outstanding. For the second time in two tries, the order was wrong and we were missing one item. We had to wait another 15 minutes for the correct order but we were comped for the entire meal. The overall service needs work but they make a perfect Pats. Check your order before you depart.

Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

Love Pats pizza...always have...worst bar sevice ever experienced..bartender texting during huge rush..no interest in servicing patrons needs..will not return

Reviewed 4 December 2014

My wife and I waited for over an hour for our pizza when we realized nobody was being served. Waitress was not helpful and pick up was the only thing going out the door. I went to the bar and canceled my order. We went down the road to Pizza Hut and received great service. A week prior to this we were in Ellsworth with my niece. Our pizza was burnt and they served it anyway. No more Pats Pizza for us. For the price they charge for pizza, the service and food should be better. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

The Pat's Pizza in Holden brings that great Pat's menu to the Holden/Brewer area. Food is very good and service outstanding.

1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed 24 October 2014 via mobile

We stopped in on Tuesday night for dinner at Pat's pizza in Holden and were very pleasantly surprised. Tuesday night is free breadstick night, and that would have been enough to fill you up. We all ordered our own individual pizzas and drinks + salads and I was shocked and how reasonably priced everything was. When you include the free breadsticks along with the fantastic pizza the super friendly service along with the cleanliness and the atmosphere Pat's pizza, you can't go wrong stopping here. I was amazed by the waitress when other customers came in with children as to her patience and caring she showed towards the kids. Since this initial visit to Pat's pizza, I have been back to other times. I do believe I will go again before I go home for the winter. I strongly suggest for a reasonably priced restaurant with a great menu, along with great service and great waitresses that you stop here and eat.