“Dinner Take-Out”

Neally's Corner Store
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Hampden
Cuisines: Chinese, Pizza
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

The food is excellent. We've ordered on several occasions and it's even better each time. We absolutely love the Veggie Fried Rice......so GOOD! Spring rolls, crab Rangoon, Lo Mein....all very good. Be advised that you should call to place your order and expect to wait a good 45 minutes before picking it up. Even though they say it will be ready in 30 minutes it never has been. There is only one person cooking. This is the only reason why I give it 4 stars. So allow plenty of time when you place the order before you pick it up.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

We went to this corner store on the recommendation of some friends. We were very surprised to find authentic Chinese food at a corner store. We definitely recommend this location.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Stopped into Neally's on a recommendation for take out and found it to be the best chinese food we've had in months. The seaweed salad is delicious as was the general tsos. My wife enjoyed the avocado salad, and the rangoons were the best! It is hard to believe this delicious food was found at this corner store/gas station. Great job!

Reviewed 11 February 2015

Having lived in Western and Northern Maine before moving to the Bangor area, I was spoiled with good, American style Chinese food. Bangor still lacks Chinese food that is to my standard, but Nealley's in Hampden helps satisfy my cravings.

It's a bit of a drive for me, but the Chicken Fingers and Crab Rangoons are wonderful. I wish they had a location with delivery in Orono/Old Town!

Reviewed 14 November 2014

On the edge of Newburgh and Hampden is a little corner store - Neally's Corner Store. It was reopened this year under new owners. They have brought Chinese to the country. The first stop was incredible, and then the next visit was average. I am very excited they are there -- and there is even room to sit down and eat if you do not want to do take-out.