“Delish!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2009

The staff was super friendly and helpful in describing some of the dishes. I loved the decor, too. But the food was definitely the best part! Very complete menu, fresh ingredients, very flavorful and just overall great! =)

1  Thank ciamarie
There are newer reviews for Thai Garden Restaurant

Reviewed 26 September 2008

This was the 4th day of our trip and coming from a rice eating family, it was nice to be able to order rice and stir fry veggies in the land of lobster. If you are expecting authentic Thai cuisine, forget about that…but the service was good and like I said before, it hit the spot to be able to eat a bowl of hot steaming rice :)

Reviewed 17 July 2008

I have been on a quest for the last several months to find authentic cuisine for Mexican and also Thai food. I was delighted to be successful on one of those quests by locating the BEST THAI food as of yet!
So far out of 5 local Thai restaurants (extending from Bath to Portland, ME), Thai Garden has definitely won my vote for best around. I agree with another reviewer that their lunch deal is outstanding too.

My favorite dish is the "Masaman Curry" although I have heard that the "green curry" gives the Masaman a run for its money. The "chicken satay" is very tasty, as well.
The restaurant has a good atmosphere with very friendly and quick service. One of the best parts about the menu is that despite the spice level scale listed, from 1 to 4 stars, they are more than happy to accommodate a request for a much spicier meal! We have pushed it to the equivalent to an 8 star - fabulous!

I highly recommend eating here and look forward to my next visit.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 19 February 2008

All I ever get is Pad Thai like everyone else but it's always good stuff : )

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 11 September 2007

The best Thai restaurant in the area. Prices are very fair for the great lunch menu.