Review Highlights
Quality items for sale

Another trip to LL Bean for Christmas shopping. We got lots of items today and it happened to be a... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
_kb1chu
Kingston, Massachusetts
LLBean Norhtern Lights Celebration

On a bitter cold day, we enjoyed the Northern Lights Celebration at LLBean drinking hot chocolate... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
elainel809

1,054 results
All reviews home goods open hours a day coffee shop customer service big boot outdoor gear return policy fish tank trout pond across the street free shipping on line camping gear different buildings helpful staff quality merchandise huge selection
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We came for the boot! The outlet is HUGEEEEEEE and spans a couple floors and buildings. Everyone was very helpful and everything was much cheaper than at the regular stores.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

L.L. Bean has been getting a lot of crap lately which isn’t cool.

My husband and I are avid Bean supporters and will continue to shop at the mother store :-) We are almost always able to find what we are looking for and if they are out of stock on an item they employees always help us order it and have it shipped to our house.

The new small batch boots are super cute! Love the colors and I’m super happy with my dark blue duck boots.

Picked up some Maine themes treats to ship to the in laws in Florida. Blueberry themed treats always go over great!

Easter was a great day for shopping! There was hardly anyone around!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

A must stop to checkout the deals. We always checkout the factory store when we go to the main store. Never know what you may find.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Freeport for the weekend. Lots of variety in terms of shopping. Best experience was Brooks Brothers!! Great employees!!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

My husband and I have shopped at LLBean for years but moved away. We recently moved back to the area and decided to go up for the afternoon to get my husband a coat. We were so looking forward to it. He has Muscular Dystrophy and can now only walk a short distance with a cane then needs a wheelchair. We called in advance to see if wheelchairs are provided and where he could access the store easily. We were told wheelchairs were available and to drop him off by the big boot. I dropped my husband off at the boot which is several 100 feet from the door. He got tired of waiting for me as I had to park far away in "handicap parking". By the time I got there he had to sit on the stone wall and got wet. Inside I asked for a wheelchair. Woman called for one. My husband was getting very weak. Had to give over my drivers license as security for the wheelchair. Foyer is covered in cobble stones so pushing the wheelchair was difficult. I am 72. Coats were quite a distance away but when we came to the department there was a steep ramp that I could not push him up. He had to walk. Got the coat. Wanted to have a nice lunch. Hardly any room for wheelchair. Girl who waited on us was stone faced. My husband had to use restroom. None on 1st floor. Took the elevator up to another 3 level steep ramp. Again, my husband had to walk. Went back to front lobby(exhausted) and there was no one there to give me back my license. So I did what was not allowed and pushed my husband out to the parking lot with great difficulty. He had to step over a curb to get into the car. Then I had to bring the wheelchair back to the store. There was someone there who gave me my license. By the time I got back to my car my husband was in a lot of pain and I was tired and furious. I have written twice to LLBean. One woman did write and said she was going to notify the appropriate department but have not heard from them. This is totally unacceptable for a company as large and successful as this. So disappointed in them. I am going to reach out to the ADA for advice on this.

Date of experience: February 2018