My family and I made a spur of the moment decision.We had spent the day shopping and my sister in law had said she has heard they had high tea at this hotel.'We had tea and stayed for 3 days. The staff are lovely and humorous, we ate at the mcdonalds cause we heard about the lobster rolls. yummm, the food at the hotel was very nice.They don't take animals but my mini maltese was treated like royalty, all 2 kilos . until we placed her with a sitter for the nights.there, ab, fab
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine