Came with my sister and brother-in-law to Freeport to visit LL Bean HQ and we stayed here. Snow was still on the ground and the inn was warm, fireplaces glowing, the welcome was friendly and we were accommodated in a lovely wing in rooms where beloved terrier Sparky was made welcome with treats and bowls for his food and water. For an Australian visitor the Inn was a magical American experience and I think of it often. Food - excellent. Rooms - warm, well appointed and clean. Service - friendly, professional and efficient. I'd love to come back some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine