All reviews northern door clean and spacious rooms mile marker fridge and microwave cable tv free wifi convenient location other guests walking distance canada motel beds rte repair
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Pros: Good location, staff works hard o please and accommodate. room clean, overall fair value. Only real motel in town,
Cons: Not much selection for breakfast.
Not much more to say. An OK place if you need to stay in Fort Kent.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and am often disappointed with small local motels. Not this one! Absolutely spotless. I felt as though I'd gone back in time 40 years to when small businesses cared and proudly put forth their best effort. I am not often in Fort Kent but am already looking forward to my return trip.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SilverFZ
Reviewed 15 August 2017

reasonably priced the ac took all night to get down to temp and the curtains would not close all of the way (same room as last time) thankfully some previous guest has left a small binder clip on it to close them.
Non smoking Motel but staff all seemed to smoke right outside the door which brought the smell in.

Room Tip: check in early to set ac on
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had a very nice room, complete with fridge and microwave, with a very comfortable bed. The window opened so we could avail ourselves of the wonderfully crisp air coming in from the outside. This establishment also welcomed small dogs for a very small fee ($5.00 per night). The staff was very friendly, helpful yet professional. The breakfast was really nice even though it was continental. There was plenty of fresh things to choose from.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be great as the motel is situated well back from the main street of town. We walked everywhere.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

As an avid traveler I haven't stayed In many local hotels/inns. I always go with that name Brand and higher price point.
In visiting fort kent you don't have those options.

I joined my husband on his business trip and am so glad I did.

The hotel is so adorable, so clean and the lady at the front desk was so sweet!

The hotel is really situated perfectly for walking everywhere - across the boarder to Canada or out to eat!

The care they take at the hotel was evident as it literally smelled clean upon arriving. The grounds the rooms the hallways - very nice to see as a traveler.

100% do not stay anywhere else in Fort Kent but this place!

Don't forget to take your picture at mile marker 1 at mile Zero and then go to the back of the sign at take your picture at Mile 2390!

Thanks for a great stay and local hospitality! I will be back!

Ps look at the keys for entry in your room so old Fashioned and just awesome!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business