“Summer vacation”

Add it.
Basil's
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I live in Florida where we have a bunch of pizza places. Pizza is my favorite food morning, noon, and night! I was blown away with Basil's "Greek flat bread". Not being from Maine, my brother in law ordered out and purchased the Famous Basil's Pizza and a custom pizza, they were great! Oh and a the steak and cheese pizza OMG was it the bomb. Great pizza and customer service. Then I seen the Greek Flat Bread while picking up our order and it was the best I ever had. I'm not a flat bread person but I ordered because it sounded good and they could have it done by the time the other were ready. The Greek flat was so good that the next morning as soon as they opened I ordered the Greek flat bread and Greek pizza, they are GREAT!!!!!! We travel to Maine at least once a years, normally twice, this is a now a must eat at place!!!!! Everything was great, it's more a take out place, however I would drive over an hour just to get their pizza and flat bread!!! Highly recommend with the toppings you like or their signature pizzas you Wouldn't be disappointed!!!

There are newer reviews for Basil's

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Basil's pizzas may appear minimalist compared to other local pizza shops but they actually taste Italian--the ingredients can be savored individually instead of blended into a big American-style slab. Great catering too--the pizzas are delivered to the quarter-hour and the staff will deliver twice to longer events to ensure the pizza is fresh. Nice staff, very friendly, and the head cook (Basil?) is delightfully enthusiastic about his work and offers useful recommendations.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Basil's is the newest pizza place in Farmington and in my opinion has the overall best pizza in town. They have a very good selection of their own creations, or you can build your own using the usual toppings. They also have good sandwiches and salads with generous portions.

1  Thank Stan W
Reviewed 8 October 2016

The food here was excellent, my husband especially loved it and ate there two out of three nights we were in town. They had a special root beer that he bought a case of! The staff is friendly and generous with proportions.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

We were lucky to have lunch brought in for us at work. The pizzas were perfectly cooked and thin crusted, topped with melted toasty cheese and roasted vegetables. The chicken Alfredo pizza disappeared very quickly. I now tell my out of town friends to go here - best pizza in town!