“Convenient to Downtown”

Stone Hearth Cafe
Ranked #10 of 39 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: The Stone Hearth Pizza has MOVED! We are now located at 108 Narrow Gauge Square in Farmington! We are offering our wood fired pizzas, burgers and fries at our new location. There is some outdoor seating available. Currently Open Friday's and Saturday's 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Reviewed 23 November 2016

My daughter and grandson and I, along with a number of friends, ate Sunday brunch here during my visit to her in Maine this past July. We enjoyed the variety of foods offered here, as well as beverages.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Hi,

I really enjoyed the Stone Hearth Cafe, especially when the season was good for dinner on the deck. Unfortunately, they have closed at the end of summer. They did move at least an oven for the woodfired pizzas to the Snack Shack across the street and still have some evening weekend hours as well as run concessions during UMF's home soccer games. 10.17.16

1  Thank Jademrgoes
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I visit as often as I can for lunch. Always bring friends here who visit from out of town and they are impressed. They offer wonderful combinations of panini sandwiches, which are a nice change from the usual sub, grinder, hoagie fare you find everywhere else. The atmosphere is quiet, the staff friendly and outdoor seating allows you to savor the weather in summer when eating outdoors always makes food taste better. The chicken artichoke pizza is my favorite of their very tasty pizzas.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Loved the pizza and pannini's. Great Gellato! Last time I was here, we sat outside and the live acoustic band was fun.

Sorry to see they are out of business.

1  Thank MESirius1
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Great panini and Gelato. Would recommend it for lunch! They also have stone fired pizza that looted great.