“Very good Subway”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #16 of 39 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Convenient to UMF with the usual good Subway food. This Subway has been in this location for more than 20 years; enough said.

There are newer reviews for Subway

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Subway is my go to place to eat when I want something good. I am hoping they will keep the wraps on their menu. I was sad to see the Flatizza go away.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

excellent service. I stopped after i finished work for a quick sandwich. I wish they would make a candle with the smell of fresh baked subway bread

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Good service made to order subs. Better then average Subway that we've been to. Good location before grocery shopping at Hannafords.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

The items to choose for the varied sandwiches are so fresh and there so many of them. It's quick to pick up a light lunch while working.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!