“Typical”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #22 of 39 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This is where you go of you want fried chicken which is not particularly "a Maine thing." Good KFC product.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The food was just ok i do not expect much from KFC.
but the floor in the cooking area was a mess the counters in the cooking area very messy the booth seamed clean and floor around them ok .
I probable will not be back.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

They are very fast and efficient. The prices are good. Ask for senior discount, if you qualify. The door is very hard to open due to suction. I saw many people having difficulty attempting to get in or leave. Their tea is behind the counter and you have to ask for it.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I seldom choose to eat food from KFC due to the amount of healthy offerings available. Occasionally, I get the craving for Fried Chicken and let's face it, who wants to fry food in their home in the summertime. I visited the restaurant on Friday at 530pm which is a typical "dinner hour", and was told that I would have a 20 minute wait for them to cook my order as they did not have any drums & thighs ready, 14 pieces, I was flexible to original or crispy, (and despite the giant sign showing this as one of their special values). The part that upsets me, is that this is the second time out of my last 3 visits when the restaurant did not have food ready for patrons at peak business times. They also were "out" of my kids favorite, the Mac & Cheese side dish. (told they were shorted on their delivery?) The waitress was very unapologetic and rude and snapped back at me when I informed her that I am often told I would have an extended wait for an order. Aesthetically, the restaurant is in poor condition with wall covering peeling from above the counter and the corners of the floors showing lack of sanitation. The establishment could use a remodel. I normally don't write negative reviews, but I have never been so frustrated with a fast food restaurant being so deficient in terms of service and product availability.

1  Thank MPME207
Reviewed 2 July 2016

We had been doing a lot of driving and were getting hungry. Had stopped at some sit down restaurants along the way so figured one fast-food meal would be okay this time around. Lots of folks were going through the drive through but inside it was nearly empty with only one customer ahead of us in line. The staff were incredibly nice, the place was clean, and the food was better than many of those other restaurants we had been to. The bathroom was a single with a lock. There was a knock on the door while I was in there and I yelled "occupied" and found a nice older lady patiently waiting when I finished. All in all a very pleasant pit stop.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!