“Lobster rolls done right”
Review of Mosher's Seafood

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mosher's Seafood
Ranked #28 of 39 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Take out only but their lobster rolls are hard to beat. They also have scallops and lobsters to go. Their selection of meats cuts, ribs, steaks,etc to go is very good too.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

On our way back we stopped to buy some mussels. At our disappointment, we found them all dead... We even tried to cooked them but they were so bad that they smelled. When food is gone bad please throw it away instead of selling it to people!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

ok folks, some secret places should be a secret, but as a traveler and one who enjoys seafood this is a must stop. bring your cooler with ice if you want to pack it to go, a mini grocery store for the little extras. Fresh raw seafood assortment based on market and fresh fish availability...Lobstah's

Reviewed 27 May 2015

After driving past for years my son, his friends, and I stopped by for lunch. The food was good -- and in generous portions. I should mention that unless the weather is warm and you can eat outside on the benches you need to eat in your car, or take it away. The little building to the right actually is the takeout place. You also can order things in the main store area which is kind of a convenience store.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My sister and I ate at the takeout....I was stunned when we got our meal. She ordered a seafood combo..clams and scollops ,,@ $13.95. The meal consist of about 5 burnt clams and 3 or 4 scollops cut in pieces to make like more I guess.My sister sent hers back only to get it back looking just as gross. I got haddock meal..a sm piece of dried up fish. Terrible meal and by no means cheap !!!

Been to Mosher's Seafood? Share your experiences!