“Great Irish bar/restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Irish Themed family Pub & Restaurant
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I've never been disappointed at Maddens. Great pub food. Burgers are large and tasty. Attentive staff and wonderful owners.

MaddensPubandGrill, Owner at Maddens Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Still going strong !!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I am not sure when this place changed; I believe that it was called Reilly's not that long ago. It has apparently changed hands, as the place has been reconfigured into a pub/ restaurant in one large space.
Great food, great service( breakfast). We had basic breakfast ( eggs, bangers, Benedict, etc..) all good and reasonably priced. Coffee never went dry.
I will be a regular !

2  Thank stephen m
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Our group of 6 came for dinner and drinks for a bachelorette party. The owner made us feel really welcome and the servers and food was great!! Thank you so much for giving us a great time!

1  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Often I find myself being asked to attend an early morning meeting
Maddens is a great place for them. The coffee is good and the service is fine. The food is good and the prices are reasonable.

1  Thank michaelrM7116KL
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I normally eat lunch at Maddens but have been a few times in the last few months for dinner. Pizza is good, cottage pie and cornbeef and cabbage is soo good. The owners are very nice.

1  Thank Linda D