“Homemade hash and dinner plate sized pancakes”

Purple Cow House of Pancakes
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Fairfield
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 17 January 2015 via mobile

Who could ask for anything more? Delicious. Friendly service. Homemade hash and dinner plate sized pancakes. A local favorite.

Reviewed 3 January 2015

The food is good, the atmosphere is inviting and the wait staff makes me sick. Talk about attitude and unfriendly, you have to see it to believe it.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

Had a nice Breakfast here along with a nice waitress that was on top of things as it was very busy she didn’t miss a beat
The Eggs Benedict I had was second to none.
Loved this place glad I found it.

Reviewed 16 November 2014

Although its a little off the beaten path, we were recommended by a local when we were in town looking for a place to eat. Although we arrived late in the evening, there were plenty of people.which continued to be a good sign. If there was any remaining doubt, it was gone as soon as I opened the menu and discovered all-day breakfast and Homemade Corned Beef Hash. I had only had homemade hash at 1 other restaurant, and this was an unexpected surprise! It was a generous and wonderful portion. I ate my full and then took my leftovers and had enough for my whole family to share the next day! Also - home fries were perfect.

Reviewed 16 November 2014

Great old fashion cooking! The entire place is themed from the 30's to the 60's! Great Atmosphere. Seat yourself, first come first served! The food was bountiful and delicious!