“AVOID “CAR GOT KEYED MIDDLE OF THE DAY””

Wheatsheaf, Flaming Grill Pub
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Great Wyrley
Cuisines: Pub
Description: Wheatsheaf is famous for flame-grilled food and sizzling skillets. All of our steaks are 28 days matured and there's nowhere better to get a pint when the football's on! We offer a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, unbeatable value and a great place to meet up with family, enjoy a pint after work with friends, catch up with the girls over a glass of wine, or just sit back and relax at the weekend.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My mom attended here during the day for a sing a long for her birthday when some Scum of the earth keyed her car, best of it was I had booked in for food on the night for a party of 11.

We still attended as it was booked but food was horrendous over an hour wait a few got returned and one never even got her meal.

CCTV picked up a car but the manager told police she could not see nothing on the cameras.

Avoid at all costs..

They offered me £25 vouchers between 11 so £2.27 each which I gave to my mom, Pity about the £400 repair bill and horrendous service.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here on a number of occasions and the staff are always fantastic, nothing is ever too much trouble for them! Food is great too and is great value for money! Well worth a visit

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I was starting a the Premier Inn almost 2 miles away. They shut their restaurant. So I walked to this place. Worth the walk. Food was very good. Staff polite and helpful. Worth the walk. Not sure about walk back haha. Added picture of my dinner. Very nice layout.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I'd never heard of this place, but I needed somewhere accessible and convenient for everyone in my family for a birthday meal and a friend had recommended this place. I was a bit worried because of the party size but from start to finish the service was faultless. I was a bit worried as the food was quite cheap, but it was perfect. Everyone commented how lovely it was. Claire (I think!?) the Manager came over a number of times to check that we were happy which just added to the wonderful service - there was no need as it was all perfect. You really gave my dad a special afternoon and he cannot wait for next year when we will be returning. Thank you everyone.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Took over an hour to receive meals, our order was lost?!? The manager was asked where our food was to which she went to find out but never returned to say what had happened, we asked another waitress and she told us what had gone wrong. Our food finally staggered out, 1st meal was nearly finished when the 7th person was receiving their meal, items missing from meals. Table for 7 was booked yet a table for 6 was provided. Disgusting service! Would not recommend

Review collected in partnership with Greene King