All reviews vending machine great location quiet street free bus o'connell street mini bar minute walk within walking distance cafes and restaurants interconnecting rooms spa room after hours free wifi rooms are modern home cooked easy walk easy parking
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I enjoyed staying here for a week. The staff was great, courteous and friendly. Housekeeping serviced my room daily even though I was there for a week. The location is great, very close to restaurants on O'Connell Street but off the main road so much quieter. They were doing construction while I was there so it was noisy during the day but the workers were nice and it was quiet at night. The laundry room with washers, dryers, and clothesline was great. The room was very clean and tidy. I didn't care for the cowhide on the floor so moved it out of the way during my stay. The artwork was also a little strange but everything else was great.

Room tip: Wifi was spotty in some parts of the room, best near the window.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
NABSAMngr, Manager at North Adelaide Boutique Stays Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Good Morning and thank you for a great review of our property.
We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. The construction is now finished and we're busy tidying up the paving and garden areas so all will be back to normal shortly.
Enjoy the balance of your holidays.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Loved staying here. The rooms are lovely and immaculately clean. The location is brilliant as you can walk to everything! Lots of nice places to eat just around the corner. Highly recommended staying here!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NABSAMngr, Manager at North Adelaide Boutique Stays Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Good Morning Matthew and thank you for your great comments.
Did you know we're only an $8 taxi ride to the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. With so many fantastic shows held there, we are a very popular choice of accommodation for ticket holders.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This is my first time staying here and I was pleasantly surprised after my three nights. The rooms are very new, modern, clean, comfortable and spacious. Larger than a normal hotel room size.

There is a full mini bar with wine, nespresso coffee machine, fridge, sink, and microwave oven. A small desk has a fold out ironing board from the side cupboard (a bit small but does the job) and a permanently mounted mini ipad so you can surf the net and get info about the surrounding area. Wifi is free onsite.

Onsite Car parking is tight if you have a large car but it is free.

They were renovating some rooms at the front of the hotel but these looked nearly complete with scaffolding being removed during my stay. I had no interruptions from this.

The aircraft flight path (to Adelaide airport) is directly over the hotel but the aircraft are still quite high overhead so the noise is minimal. But worth mentioning if you want to have a lazy sleep in every day.

I like the fact it is off the main street by a hundred metres or so and this means no street traffic noise.

There is on onsite laundry (didn't need to use) and a small self serve convenience shop (vending) which have microwave meals.

I will be back for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
NABSAMngr, Manager at North Adelaide Boutique Stays Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Good Morning Peter.
Thank you so much for your very comprehensive and positive review.
As you mentioned there are so many extras which our guests enjoy. We have been building an extra 2 rooms and apologise for any disruption to our guests. We are now cleaning up the area and will be replanting the garden shortly so everything will be clean and tidy again.
We hope to see you again soon.
Angela and Anja at NABSA

Reviewed 15 May 2016

The rooms are modern, clean, comfy and a short walk to Adelaide oval. There is also a mini bar and the coffee pod machine was a nice touch. The receptionist was very fwelcoming and helpful. We will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann-Marie Z
NABSAMngr, Manager at North Adelaide Boutique Stays Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Good Morning Ann-Marie and thank you for your kind comments.
We want to ensure our guests have an enjoyable experience whilst
staying at our property. Don't forget to book your accommodation
early for the busy winter weekends, there's some great shows coming
to Adelaide including Culture Club on the 6th of June and John
Mellencamp on Thursday the 16th June.
See you again soon,

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I've stayed here twice - the first time when it was the Piccadilly Court. The rooms are super cute and clean. The price is great, you won't find a better room at this price. The first time I stayed the front desk lady was really rude to me but it was made up to me in a way that I won't take the time to tell (hilarious!!) just great , the next time was recent, it apparently is now Boutique Stayz. The rooms have touches that you would find in a luxury hotel, just lovely. 150$ a night, and I reckon you could stay for less depending on day, etc.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
NABSAMngr, Manager at North Adelaide Boutique Stays Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Good Morning Michelle,
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay with us recently and enjoyed all the extras that our new owner included in the major rebuild 18 months ago, the rooms are definitely 5 star quality.
We are really happy that so many of our guests are choosing our property as their number one choice whilst in Adelaide.
We hope to see you again soon,
Angela and Anja at NABSA