“Had a great stay”
Review of Crown Park Inn

Crown Park Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Caribou
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Very good for the price we had 7 rooms there were no complaints on any of them. Its not the newest place but its kept up ok. Rec room room worked out great for our large group will go back next year. Friendly service, on the snowmobile trail, close to everything

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gerry A

Reviewed 2 November 2011

First, don't be fooled by the "Rates start at $49.95" sign. Make sure you receive everything in writing on what you will be paying them. The internet didn't work too well for me which was a disappointment considering it's a huge sign they have posted outside advertising their free wi-fi. There was a breakfast in the morning which was okay. The room wasn't what I expected, the area was a more rural part of Caribou, my room overlooked a decrepit roller skating rink. No matter where you have your room, you probably shouldn't expect a good view, to the front is a junkyard and trees, on one side is a roller rink that should be condemned, the other side is a DMV office. Nothing special about this place at all. I'm sure it is cheaper than the Inn & Convention center, though. If you're on a budget and want to stay in Caribou, this is probably your best bet.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Yendi
Reviewed 28 January 2011

I would not want to stay here again. It was so old and outdated. They had to move our room, because the tv was so old it did not work. I know this area is not very populated, but I feel they should have updated the hotel in the last twenty or twenty five years. It was like stepping back into the eighties. The room was clean and the staff was nice. I just did not feel comfortable staying there.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank BeaufortSally
Reviewed 16 May 2010

This place was a great find! Nice, quiet and at a reasonable price. Clean rooms, daily housekeeping service, and friendly desk clerks. The breakfast is basic but was great for someone like me who just wanted to get in, out, and be done with it. If you ever find yourself in the area of Caribou, look them up.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank crm7002
Reviewed 16 October 2009

I arrived with two friends for the Columbus Day weekend. I had booked the hotel through Priceline, so one would assume that the hotel charged my card immediately. But that was not the case, to my surprise and delight. The hotel's policy is to charge upon checkout, which was great for us, since we DID need a larger room - and we still paid the same low price. Crown Park Inn has renovated nicely - the hallway carpet was brand new, as was our room carpet. The bedspreads had just arrived, and were beautiful. We had a refrigerator in the room, and 75 channel cable on a new flatscreen TV - more channel choices, I might add, than the Marriott Marquis in New York. Meghan, the desk clerk, couldn't have been nicer. She brought us extra towels, changed our room for us, and checked to see that our new room was satisfactory. The bathroom was spotless as well. Heat and air conditioning worked perfectly. The only drawback of Crown Park is they don't have a full-fledged restaurant, but they have coffee and tea, some fruit, and doughnuts. But there are several places close by to have breakfast. Crown Park is popular with the hunters during moose season in Northern Maine. The parking lot looked full, but despite the nearly filled rooms, we had a very quiet night, and everyone was friendly - typical of Aroostook County - a wonderful place to visit or live.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank FENMEISTER
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caribou
6.4 km away
25.2 km away
Perth-Andover Motor Inn
Perth-Andover Motor Inn
#1 of 1 in Perth-Andover

Been to Crown Park Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crown Park Inn

Address: 30 Access Hwy, Intersection of Route 1 North & Route 89, Caribou, ME 04736-3806
Region: United States > Maine > Caribou
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Caribou
Price Range: $100 - $123 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Crown Park Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your Crown Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn Crown