“Uniquely delicious, authentic, fresh Jamaican cuisine and delightful live reggae bands!”

Jamaican Jerk Center
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Cape Neddick
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Fresh, authentic, uniquely scrumptious homemade cuisine from Jamaica is satisfying and quite pleasing, followed by the thrill and joy of superb quality reggae bands playing live with an outdoor dance floor full of room to dance to!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Way exceeded my expectations! Don't let the exterior deceive you. Authentic Jamaican food--the curried goat was great. Fun variety and nice picnic spot with hammocks.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I had bbq chicken, husband had jerk. It was just like Jamaica! Really good, really fast and great music ;)

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I'll admit it, I am sometimes elitist. I have driven by this shack with its picnic tables dozens of times and thought, "how scary is that?" Friends suggested we go there for dinner and music. We packed a table cloth, bottles of wine, and glasses. I think we all ordered the large jerk chicken, though I had mine with "spice." Fabulous! It is served with vegetables and the best rice I have ever had. I peeked in the kitchen and was incredibly clean. The proprietor at the window was very sweet. There are many other things I want to try, especially the goat curry. During dinner we were entertain by a soothing Caribbean island band. This was a perfect evening. Not at all what you expect on the Maine coast, but just perfect.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Visit the Cape Neddick /Ogunquit area about twice a year and have always driven by this place either going or coming and always said one day we have to stop. Finally we did and were not disappointed. Authentic food, reasonably priced and delicious. There is a picnic area set up to eat outside. This is a stand set up - no indoor seating.