“Well worth the wait”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We've been coming to Boynton-McKay for over 20 years. It still doesn't disappoint. The skillets are still amazing and the baked goods to die for. I do miss the old pharmacy paraphernalia on the shelves. My only suggestion would be more sensitive to folks with peanut and nut allergy

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Boynton-McKay Food Co. is one of my favorite places to meet friends for breakfast. The food is consistently good. I find their offerings creative, fresh, hot and tasty. I like the expanded dining area even though the old soda/ ice cream counter was charming, it is nice to have more seating. The thing I've noticed is that the hours can be a bit irregular. On several occasions I've gone down to meet a friend and we've had to go elsewhere because they are unexpectedly closed which is why I am only giving them a 4 star rating.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Delicious ! Friendly folks and very good service - wanted to stay all day but only managed 2 hours !

1  Thank gelati07
Reviewed 13 August 2017

My second tor maybe third time here for breakfast here in 3 years, so I know this is a good spot for a breakfast. Lots of variety. Food was done correctly, and tasty. Informal style, with serve-yourself coffee bar and the ethic is to bus your own tables when done.
I enjoyed my eggs on this visit, as well as the home fries and toast. Nothing out of the ordinary, but done right.

1  Thank DavidBenz
Reviewed 10 August 2017

They have good food. The menu is on a blackboard and is unreadable. The food is good and people wait in line to get in. Grab and table and then order at the counter.