“Excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 August 2017

My second tor maybe third time here for breakfast here in 3 years, so I know this is a good spot for a breakfast. Lots of variety. Food was done correctly, and tasty. Informal style, with serve-yourself coffee bar and the ethic is to bus your own tables when done.
I enjoyed my eggs on this visit, as well as the home fries and toast. Nothing out of the ordinary, but done right.

1  Thank DavidBenz

Reviewed 10 August 2017

They have good food. The menu is on a blackboard and is unreadable. The food is good and people wait in line to get in. Grab and table and then order at the counter.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

So, the low rating was for how chaotic and unorganized the place was and especially for how poorly the staff explained how the place operated. No relaxing breakfast here. You put your name on a list for a table. Once you get a table, you order at the counter in a long line. They ask for a tip (options of 15%, 20%, or 25%), but they don't tell you that you are bussing your own table, bringing the dishes back to the kitchen. The problem is each time they don't set your expectations. If I know what I'm in for, that's fine but stopping me as I'm walking out the door to tell me I have to bus my table before I leave with my four year old and all his stuff when someone else is already angling for the table. Tell me ahead of time and I can have the boy sit while I carry our plates.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Fabulous food as usual!! The cook (chef's) in this place are so creative with their amazing ingredients!

1  Thank Marcy W
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Stumbled upon this little place right on the main drag of Route 1 in Camden. The first day we went for lunch and I had a brisket sandwich. It was perfect. The second day we went for breakfast and I had an egg wrap filled with home fries and brisket. I also got some zuchini bread. Both days were huge portions, pleasant service, and fast. Don't bother going anywhere else.

1  Thank Steve S