“A nice break from lobster!”
Review of Ming's Garden

Ming's Garden
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Bucksport
Price range: USD 1 - USD 15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 11 October 2016

We ate here one evening during a week long stay in coastal Maine. We had been eating a lot of lobster, and needed a break. (You don't hear that very often, do you?) Ming's Garden serves very generous portions, and the food is well-prepared. If you like spicy food, you might want to make that clear - the restaurant assume most people don't mean very spicy when they order a dish to be served "spicy".

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Best Chinese food in the area with very friendly helpful staff. The parking lot may sometimes be a challenge but the option to eat in or take out makes it nice if you want to grab a bite when heading somewhere.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I eat here very often and everything I have tried was very good. My personal favorites are Mings Soup and the any of the four ginger dishes on the menu. I am diabetic so I do not do the usual sweet and sours or the high carb dishes but members of my family do and they love to come here as well. It is a Ming Family owned restaurant and the quality of the food is always very good.

1  Thank OliverChatto
Reviewed 5 June 2016

The place was nice inside and out but the food was average at best. There was barely any rice in my plate. Gave us no plates or forks with our order.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Not sure if the food is made fresh - tastes like it was all previously frozen. I do know the college kids like it

1  Thank mainiac2015