“Awesome pizza and beers on draft!”

Portland Pie Company
Ranked #22 of 114 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Great place on Main St in Brunswick. After sitting at the bar area at the Irish pub down the street and employees walking by at least 15 times with no eye co fact or acknowledgment of our presence, we left and came here. Sat at the bar. Great service. Great beer selection. Excellent martini. Pizza was delicious. I'm dairy free and meat free and got the veggie pizza w no cheese and then cream sauce on the side. It was delicious. Can't imagine how good the regular pizzas are!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I go to Portland Pie quite often. The food is always excellent. It can be a little loud on a Friday or Saturday night because of all the people so I don't recommend it for a date night if you want to have a conversation. It is family friendly and we even take our young granddaughter with us sometimes. I would recommend to anyone and everything on the menu is excellent.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had a really nice meal here. Pizza and a couple of cheap beers and really enjoyed ourselves. Prices not bad and good atmosphere for a pizza joint. Really hopping.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Ate here because of the reviews that were on this site. I had a white pizza with garlic crust and my husband had lasagna with a tossed salad. The salad was very fresh and his meal came out piping hot. I had the pizza and it was delicious! The waitress was attentive and the atmosphere was typical for a pizza place. I would highly recommend stopping here if you're in Brunswick.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I'm not kidding about the delivery time - I ordered my pie online, the projected delivery time was 6:45 pm. I glanced at my watch - 6:45 on the dot. The doorbell rang.
Unfortunately, my pie was tough and cold.