All reviews continental breakfast maine street water street yogurt coast bar free appetizer bowdoin college hot tub nice amenities hard boiled eggs stayed longer baked goods chain hotels king suite above average fitness room new england
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I have thought about this day since our Daughter was baby. The Event coordinator Carol was truly amazing .She went above and beyond our expectations . Carol turned the room into an elegant but simple dream land. I wanted ceiling draping and she made it happen it was just so perfect . The food was awesome .We had two choices to pick from Chicken and Salmon both were just out of this world. I even had to make last minute changes by asking for a child's option .When all was said and done I went in two days later to pick up all of our decorations and she even had them packed and in order for us . The whole night was just perfect for all of us, it went as smooth as can be.I would recommend the Venue again. Thanks for everything and helping make our daughters dream wedding happen .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The place was well populated so I guess other folks had a better experience than we did. Our bathroom door did not close, and there was an annoying sound of running water emanating from the ceiling. It was a long sleepless night over things they had to have known about!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 742howardb
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! We were attending a wedding in Harpswell and decided to stay a few days extra and enjoy the area... It was well worth it - we would do it again anytime - Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great room, clean, fresh and spacious. Fantastic spacious bathroom with all amenities. Loved the common areas (mezzanine that is both public and private). The staff was very professional and friendly, but discreet at the same time. The fitness room is better than most hotels of that standing. A good place for all types of travelers, including families, couples, and business. I will go back when I am not on business. Oh, and there is a nice walking/bike path along the river right by the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful. Spotless. Great food. Friendly. Superb. I doubt I will ever get back here and that makes me sad-it was awesome. Never have I entered a hotel room that smelled so fresh and was so clean and I travel with Lysol cuz of OCD so that's saying a lot! If you are headed this way stop-you'll be glad!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple