All reviews lovely owners continental breakfast rooms are clean and spacious would stay here again no frills portland maine sunday night min drive road noise popham beach nice room pleasant staff bagels stayed here for one night bowdoin college harry anita
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice room,comfortable beds, owners very nice,and helpful perfect place for what my daughter and I needed,will seek this place out again during my next trip to Maine.
Looked chain up and will definitely look into these places when going on trips to other areas. The owners were very sweet, the room was actually better than I expected, had stopped into another place in Ogunquit that was more expensive n decided not to stay found this place more to my needs.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
abvibrunswick, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for your stay at our inn; and were glad to see that you had been satisfied with your stay. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

What a nice little Motel. Super friendly staff super clean rooms, very quiet! Room was small but has everything you need! They also have a small laundromat. The front desk was very nice to give change for the machines. Being so close to the road you would worry about road noise. Nope didn't hear anything. The bathroom was immaculate and provided everything I needed for a few nights. I would stay here again when I come to the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
abvibrunswick, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Thank you for your stay with us, and appreciate it that everything was to your expectation.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We stayed for one night. The motel is just off a busy main road, but set back so traffic noise wasn't a problem. It's just a few minutes drive from Brunswick and handy for Freeport. Friendly and chatty owners, Nice room and comfortable bed.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David4758
Anila P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you David4758 for your review. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time here at our facility and hope to come stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

The owners were extremely helpful in making sure we had everything we needed, they gave us extra towels as we checked in.
The young man asked if we needed to change our room to smoking - you don't hear that every day! I declined, even though it was bitterly cold, and I had my young grandchildren with me.
In the morning when the kids and my daughter went for breakfast, the owner asked if she wanted a tray. She told them she had her two helpers with her. My grandson then piped up with "Auntie has a broken arm". They wanted to help even more.

Room Tip: Every travel website offered great rates, but going to the hotel website I saved more using the AARP discount!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you Alberta S for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was able to be of great help to you and your family. Hope to to see you again

Reviewed 17 November 2016

The owners were just amazing and very attentive to our every need. We had an issue with the heat in our room and was immediately given an adjacent room which just happened to be larger and more comfortable. The owners aim to please and go above and beyond. My main concern is cleanliness and this place was clean, so it didn't matter that it wasn't a 5 star, what counted was important. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor which was good with all the shopping we did.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank CRYSTAL C
abvibrunswick, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Thank you for your stay and were glad to see that you have been satisfied with your stay. We do the best we can to make your stay comfortable; and make you feel at home.

Anita