“Always good!”

Ranked #76 of 118 Restaurants in Brunswick
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We always manage to order delivery from Papa Johns when available.
Brunswick PJ's was no disappointment. Great Pizza!

Date of visit: April 2014

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Pizza was fresh and hot. The toppings were plenitful. The service was promt and the staff polite and helpful. For my personal taste, I didnt like the crust. It was good and toasted brown. It wasnt them, it was me.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My husband bought pizza not a big fan. Was so hungry had a piece oif pepp. Was so goos not greasy the dough was to die for you guys nailed it keep it up

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed 6 May 2012

OK, fast service. Clean storefront. But there was HAIR in my pizza! Not one hair, but 5-6 hairs...this HAD to be INTENTIONAL! I will NOT be back! GROSS!

Date of visit: January 2012
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Pizza was tasteless. Delivery was late.

Gave my name as Rob instead of Reb when I ordered by phone and now I am getting calls from telemarketers asking from Rob. The corporation puts your name on a database and sells it. I wish had never ordered over the phone.

Date of visit: March 2012