“Love Tess's Market”

Tess Market
Ranked #50 of 118 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Best subs anywhere, best wine selection to be found definitely for true wine lovers looking for that special bottle and vintage. The store is cluttered and wonderful.
I used to come here way back in high school, it is one of the things that hasn't changed in Brunswick. I always loved the pizza, dont know about them cutting it in squares I'd suggest you tell them not to if it is an issue. As far as someone saying it isnt managed well, i can tell you it has been here for many many years so they do something right!

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Best wine selection for miles and great selection of beer as well. Serviceable food too. Sorry Tess is gone, he was the best. Current staff is awesome.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Meats and veggies and bread are very fresh. I have tried other sub shops but now go out of my way to get it from Tess Market.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

We tried Tess’ market pizza because we had heard great things both online and from several locals. I had been to Tess market as child, but hadn’t gone back to in many years, as I did not have fond memories of the pizza. The glowing reviews brought us back in, but memories from my youth came haunting back.

We were generally quite disappointed with the pie. The tomato sauce tasted like spaghetti sauce from a can and the crust reminded us of a frozen pizza – very cardboard like. The pizza was cut into squares instead of a traditional cut, despite it being a round pizza, which made eating it overly messy unless we wanted to resort to using a knife and fork.

The store did have a wide selection of beer and wine, though it was very cluttered and didn’t appear to be well organized. Though this was just a general observation, as we were more focused on bringing home pizza than wine or beer shopping.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

We constantly tell our friends about Tess. Noone in the area gives her a second thought. It is as though her exterior makes her seem like a little convenience store, which she is, but she is so much more.!!! You can get some of the best brews here! If they can find it in their network, they will get it for you. Just ask, but, certainly, take time to browse the already stocked shelves!! We have fun just browsing through and trying new stuff. But, her pizza is great, her sandwiches are great, their whoopee pies are great... overall, Tess is the best of my childhood crashed with my adulthood!