1,327 results
All reviews cassava lulu mall the executive lounge buggy service no alcohol special thanks biggest mall guest relations special mention keep up the good work amazing hotel south india restaurant staff breakfast buffet the hotel offers duty manager great hospitality
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We were on vacation and we have been checked in to Kochi Marriott. Staff are very friendly n so proactive n very helpful. Especially from Front desk Mr. Abedhe, Ms. Ruby and all front office staff are so courtious, and to move on
With Fnb staff Ms. Swati, Mr. Franco and all the staff of Kochi kitchen are awesome. Special thanks to Chef for making awesome Idlis. It was Short n sweet stay. Thanks all... cheers

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
KochiMarriott, General Manager at Kochi Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Dear Guest,

I'm so happy to read such laudable comments regarding your stay at the hotel. We trust we made your short stay truly memorable and Thank you for your positive remarks about few members from my team here. I shall pass your comments to my team here. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Would strongly recommend...
1. Great Helpfull staff right from check in, cafe as well as room service
2. Extremely fast check in. Done in room itself
3. Rooms are spacious and neat
4. Breakfast spread is awesome with good taste
5. Fast check out

If possible go for higher floor rooms to have a wonderfull view of the city in God's own country

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
KochiMarriott, General Manager at Kochi Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear Guest,

It is such a delight to read such positive comments from our guests on this reputed forum. I'm happy that your stay experience were up to your expectation and we wish to welcome you back in future.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

After the pathetic stay at another 5 star property in Kochi, I was very skeptical about any other 5 star property.
Thankfully all my fears came to end after my stay at Marriott. Very warm, down to earth, well-trained and sensitive staff. All the chefs were eager to help in our special requests.
Kudos to the team !

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
KochiMarriott, General Manager at Kochi Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind remarks pertaining to your stay at out hotel. I'm glad that we were able to host you brilliantly and that my team here crafted a memorable experience in Kochi. We look forward to your next visit, till then we wish you the best in all your travle discoveries.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Marriott Kochi with my wife for 2 nights. Right from the first look of the hotel property to the welcome to the reception to the check-in to the room it was a wow feeling everywhere. I would like to thank each and every person at this wonderful hotel to make my stay a memorable experience. Anybody staying at this hotel please try their waffle in the morning breakfast which is prepared by a real hospitable lady chef. Highly highly recommended place to stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
KochiMarriott, General Manager at Kochi Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful remarks regarding your experience at the hotel. We are happy to learn that our services were at par with your expectations. I shall share your comments to my culinary team here which is truly motivating. We wish to welcome you back soon in future.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Marriott Lulu mall pleasantly surprised me. It was my first stay here and I have stayed in multiple hotels across Kochi. The rooms have good interiors, the service is prompt, the swimming pool is large enough for a swim rather than just a dip. The breakfast has good variety though I would have preferred a better fruit palette. The location is awesome and it is right next to Lulu mall and has a buggy service to take you there. I would definitely want to stay here again on my visit.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
KochiMarriott, General Manager at Kochi Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read such laudable comments on your recent stay at the hotel. Thank you for your kind patronage and for your valuable feedback. I'm so happy you enjoyed the facilities at the hotel and we wish to welcome you back in future.