All reviews mainland china rooftop bar massage chair high bar mood lighting chinese restaurant business room business class top floor room service city hotel comfortable stay excellent hotel value for money nice property swimming pool breakfast buffet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a family trip and stayed for 2 nights. Location is OK. Stay was not very good. Rooms are very small. TV is kept in the wrong position. House keeping is very poor. Dinky toilets. Technicians are not up to the mark. I think the hotel does not have enough staff. Food is good but the room service was bad. Staff do not have enough training for a brand like Radisson.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was spectacular. Rooms were big and clean, stunning lighting, excellent amenities, and just overall a pleasure to stay in. The restaurant food was out of this world delicious, the breakfast was one of the best spreads we had seen whilst in India. The front desk staff, the restaurant staff and anyone else working there was so friendly, helpful and just wanted to please. Highly recommend staying here and we were sorry to leave after such a wonderful stay!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Best location to stay in Cochin, close to everything. Upon arrival were given a room which we didn't like as It was very noisy however our agent from Delhi (TBI) was very efficient in resolving the issue within few hours. We were moved to another room in few hours which was better and away from noise. There were few issues we had to face at the beginning however it was solved so I don't want to point out at those issues on TripAdvisor. Thanks to the hotel manager being proactively solving the matter, this shows they value their guests. Stay in Business room, as Superior rooms are bit smaller for more than one guest. The highlight of this hotel is the central location and a gentleman with mustache at the restaurant (I think his name is Eljo or Joel) another gentleman at the door always helped us, smiled and welcomed each time we were there. I regret that I could not ask for their names but guys you were great at your work. I hope they get appreciated by the management. I loved the south Indian breakfast, food was tasty and room service was quick. I suggest If the hotel could take some step to beautify the Lobby as It looks a bit plain. Over all I would give a 4 star rating.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Everything is perfect service restaurant staff very clean location is good breakfast menu is very nice lots of choices clock room also available we went to munnar and left big suitcase there all good come back again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Very nice stay , hospitality was good.All support staff behaviour was satisfactory. A little far away from the airport, however vicinity has good food stalls. Security hospitality was good. Cleanliness of the room was always ensured.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business