All reviews mainland china rooftop bar massage chair high bar mood lighting chinese restaurant business room business class top floor room service value for money city hotel comfortable stay excellent hotel nice property swimming pool breakfast buffet
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Best location to stay in Cochin, close to everything. Upon arrival were given a room which we didn't like as It was very noisy however our agent from Delhi (TBI) was very efficient in resolving the issue within few hours. We were moved to another room in few hours which was better and away from noise. There were few issues we had to face at the beginning however it was solved so I don't want to point out at those issues on TripAdvisor. Thanks to the hotel manager being proactively solving the matter, this shows they value their guests. Stay in Business room, as Superior rooms are bit smaller for more than one guest. The highlight of this hotel is the central location and a gentleman with mustache at the restaurant (I think his name is Eljo or Joel) another gentleman at the door always helped us, smiled and welcomed each time we were there. I regret that I could not ask for their names but guys you were great at your work. I hope they get appreciated by the management. I loved the south Indian breakfast, food was tasty and room service was quick. I suggest If the hotel could take some step to beautify the Lobby as It looks a bit plain. Over all I would give a 4 star rating.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Everything is perfect service restaurant staff very clean location is good breakfast menu is very nice lots of choices clock room also available we went to munnar and left big suitcase there all good come back again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Very nice stay , hospitality was good.All support staff behaviour was satisfactory. A little far away from the airport, however vicinity has good food stalls. Security hospitality was good. Cleanliness of the room was always ensured.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Had a comfortable stay. Staff was good. Nice ambience. Food was good. Overall good experience. Rooms were good and comfortable with loads of features. Breakfast was complimentary. Almost the same good experience of Radisson as in other cities.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Have visited Kochi a few times earlier, but this perhaps was the most comfortable stay.

Being a vegetarian, the food in Kochi has not been a Delhite for me ever. However, the food here was amazing! I tried their buffet, and apart from a couple of dishes, the rest were really good. Must try their Kerala parota. The breakfast spread was good too.

The check-in was smooth, must compliment the lady who did the check-in. She was very humble and we'll spoken. The rooms were good too, the layout was a little different, but was spacious and well maintained.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business