All reviews mg road swimming pool durbar hall place to stay value for money suite room room service was prompt nice hotel higher side reception staff lunch buffet rooms are big coffee shop hotel management nice stay dosa non veg
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We (Me ,my wife and 2 year old child) stayed 7 nights here. Now it's the time to review this beautiful hotel.

We did our room booking through an online channel . The same was reconfirmed with the Hotel reception staffs.

Let's start and talk from the Porte cochere . The security staffs were really attentive . They attended us,soon when our car entered to the main entrance. Took initiative to call the Concierge staff to assist with our luggages.

Front desk staffs welcomed us with welcome drink and warm beautiful smiles. We have seen very warm approach from all the staffs around us. Team did a swift check-in and ensured we were guided to the booked room without any delay, and the luggage followed.

Moving to the Restaurant - The Feast. I been this restaurant many times before my stay. As we are on breakfast and dinner package, most of our quality time spend in this restaurant. All the staffs are doing a great job . It's very difficult to see a busy restaurant with attentive staffs. Here, we experienced, quick, responsive, attentive and personalised touch in services. My son was very much comfortable to be in this hotel and in the restaurant.

Once the kids are happy, we the parents will be happy. We did the same here. There is nothing in this hotel for kids,like kids play room etc. But the staffs made him comfortable. I mention, Arya in the restaurant. She made our 7 breakfasts more happier and comfortable. We met Mr Anand Paul - Food and beverage manager ,who played a major role.

During our stay, I think, we met all the main managers , Mr Ajai, Mr Ajith Haridas, Mr Anand Paul, Chef Dileep. Thank you for all your time. We were so happy to meet you.

Food : As we stayed a week, we have seen the best buffet spread for the breakfast and dinner , somedays lunch as well. Seafood sizzlers is yet another good option to choose during dinner. Chef Dileep is the man behind the food. We met him during one of his interaction with another guest. Few pictures were attached. Food is tasty!!! Chicken pal curry!!!!!! That's an awesome one, chef!!

Rooms are good enough. Mostly all the areas required serious maintainence. And I hope, they are already in a stage to kickoff the refurbishment. Gym equipments also to change. In-room cleanliness to be improved bit more.

Thanks a lot to the whole team and I strongly recommend this hotel, either for business and short leisure stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
AjaiR18, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Mr. Roshan,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Travancore Court by Spree and posting a review of your experience with us.

I am extremely glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and hospitality of the staff. I shall pass on your compliments to the entire team.

I have made a note of the points you have mentioned for improvement and have initiated corrective action towards rectifying everything within our control.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Had a nice time at the restaurant.Ambience was good and food was tasty .we had buffet one day and ordered off the menu another day . Staff was extremely curtious .we loved the Kerala style dishes especially kappa and fish curry

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Prasanth,

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Thank you for your excellent arrangements for our first Alumni meet at Travancore Court,the name will never forget with lots wonderful memories.
Excellent arrangements...good service..very cooperative staff and much comfortable..the food was great.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
AjaiR18, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Mr. Siyad,

Thank you for choosing to have your function at Travancore Court by Spree and posting a review of your experience with us.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

been to this hotel for an Alumni of Avenue Regent 1996/2000.Since this hotel is in MG road, it was very easily accessible for all of us. Very good banquet arrangements, excellent food, all of us enjoyed the reunion with nice Hi-tea. All the staff members were supportive. Wishing all the best to the team

Dear Mr. Joseph,

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night last week with friends , had a great stay the front office manager Mr.Ajith was very helpful.Room service was prompt and the lunch buffet was really elaborate, offering various range of local delicousies. Hope to come back soon.Kudos to Mr Ajai Raman & team

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Mr. Sangeeth,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Travancore Court by Spree and posting a review of your experience with us.