“Basic Normal stay in good locality”

Travancore Court by Spree
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Ernakulam
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The rooms are really clean and spacious. The place Is right on main road and easily accessible. There's no problem of getting lost as its very well known. It's nice for a family stay. And the breakfast is also really tasty

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Mr. Prakhar,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Travancore Court by Spree and posting a review of your experience with us.

I am extremely glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and hospitality of the staff. I shall pass on your compliments to my entire team.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

An excellent hotel in this class with a very friendly staff. Our special thanks to Mereena who treated us so professionally and a true example of excellent hospitality. Such staffs are really an asset for any organisation.
Thank You.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sreejitth
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Mr. Sreejith,

I am extremely glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and hospitality of the staff. I shall pass on your compliments to Ms. Mereena and my other team members.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I had been to this hotel with family during Puja Holiday last week. Some of my colleagues recommended this hotel for stay at Ernakulam and hence I decided to stay there.

Neat and clean rooms are the trademark of this hotel.. . Though we stayed only for one dayon 30.09.2017, I could feel the difference with other hotels in Kerala and Bangalore .For official as well as personal purposes I had to stay in these places and hence this comparison. I am just comparing with hotels of same Star Status.

One thing I have to point out is the complimentary breakfast provided. It was simply awesome !!!! Mix of vegetarian and Non Veg. In addition to normal menus, a lot of nutricious cereals,fruits, etc were available in plenty.

One of the Restaurent Floor Manager (I think her good name is Mereena Madam) was really helpful in the restaurant and told more about the hotel and its facilities. She even introduced us the Main Sheff also. Special congrats to her.
Not elaborating much. Just visit and experience. Right from the time of Check-in till check out feel the homeliness.

Room Tip: We occupied the rooms in 4th floor. Room No. 401 & 402. I can strongly recommend Room No. 402 wh...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank sasipantheeradi
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Mr. Sasi,

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I reached at night around 1am with my wife and baby. Although I did call ahead but there was someone ready to check us in. We were able to get only sandwich and vegetable stew at night. But the room was comfortable and clean with a nice bath. I paid 1900 online and then had to give 600 as gst at hotel. If one gets a better deal price wise then it is definitely worth the stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank piyush17
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Mr. Piyush,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Travancore Court by Spree and writing a detailed review of your experience with us.

I have made a note of the points you have mentioned for improvement and have initiated corrective action towards rectifying everything within our control.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

planned for 2 days stay in cochin but stay in travancore hotel ( 30th sep)spoiled my trip,average hotel with very congested room space, rooms are not sound proof, room is smelly due to less room space, lounge is noisy, restaurant food is okay but not hot served in room, please check the room and facilities before checkin.

pradeep balan
Coimbatore

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pradeep B

Dear Mr. Pradeep,

Ajai

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
6.5 km away
The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive Ernakulam
2 km away
Trident, Cochin
Trident, Cochin
#13 of 229 in Kochi (Cochin)

Been to Travancore Court by Spree? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travancore Court by Spree

Address: Warriam Road, Ernakulam, Kochi (Cochin) 682016, India (Formerly Hotel Travancore Court)
Region: India > Kerala > Kochi (Cochin) > Ernakulam
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Ernakulam
Price Range: $38 - $130 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Travancore Court by Spree 4*
Travancorecourt by Spree is one of the Best Business Hotel in Cochin with 4 Star Facilities with Conference hall and Banquet Hall Facilities.Stay in Travancore Court Hotel Cochin, We are having Restaurant with 24 Hours Coffee Shop ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travancore Court by Spree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.