“A Wonderful stay in the luxury of Old British Raaj Style.”

Travancore Court by Spree
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Ernakulam
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Situated in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the city yet skipped away in to the hideout for the low noise from the streets, this is a calm and soothing junction serving delectable foods from the God's own Country.
With 2 restaurants ensuring to keep you satisfied with all the tongue tickling delicacies served with a smile of welcome.

Room Tip: All rooms are great for the value they stand.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Mr. Anurag,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Travancore Court by Spree and posting a review of your experience with us.

I am extremely glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and hospitality of the staff. I shall pass on your compliments to my entire team.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Excellent stay.. Very good and friendly staff... Neat and clean... Great food... Visited here for official purpose...This hotel is very close to all major spots in Cochin. South Railway Station is very close. (ERS)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank devpnair
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Mr. Dev,

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Service beyond expectation. Very warm welcoming at the front desk. Enjoyed my stay here for the 2 days. Food at this place is excellent.. authentic local food and huge variety available. All under one roof. Would stay at this place whenever I am in town.

Room Tip: Its in the town center.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Mr. Girish,

I am extremely glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and hospitality of the staff. I shall pass on your compliments to my Chef and entire team.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Visited with my family. Easily accessable from MG Road. We got a warm welcome , nice and friendly front office staff's. Lobby is nicely decorated with wood funiture.
Rooms are large, bathrooms are clean. Excellent part is the dinner i would like to give all the credit to the Chef and team for such a wonderful and tasty food.My Kids also enjoy the stay and pool on the roof top . Looking forward to stay next time when we visit Cochin .

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms on 4th floor is good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rajesh S
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear Mr. Rajesh,

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at Travancore Court for 4 days. The room was neat however, it was a bit congested and the lighting is poor. The staff were excellent and their service is great. The food is also good. I came with my autistic son who was not in a good mood those days. However, with the cooperation of the staff, he too enjoyed the stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sreekumara M
Ajai R, General Manager at Travancore Court by Spree, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear Mr. Sreekumara,

I am extremely glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and hospitality of the staff. I shall pass on your compliments to the entire team.

I have made a note of the points you have mentioned for improvement and have initiated corrective action towards rectifying everything within our control.

Ajai

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
6.5 km away
The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive Ernakulam
2 km away
Trident, Cochin
Trident, Cochin
#13 of 229 in Kochi (Cochin)

Been to Travancore Court by Spree? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travancore Court by Spree

Address: Warriam Road, Ernakulam, Kochi (Cochin) 682016, India (Formerly Hotel Travancore Court)
Region: India > Kerala > Kochi (Cochin) > Ernakulam
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Ernakulam
Price Range: $38 - $119 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Travancore Court by Spree 4*
Travancorecourt by Spree is one of the Best Business Hotel in Cochin with 4 Star Facilities with Conference hall and Banquet Hall Facilities.Stay in Travancore Court Hotel Cochin, We are having Restaurant with 24 Hours Coffee Shop ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travancore Court by Spree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.