As other reviewers have mentioned, room was a bit dated but it was very clean. we were in a first floor room, and we parked right at our own door. room had cable, large tv, mini fridge & microwave. No hair dryer though so don't forget yours. Location was quiet but very convenient to stores, restaurants, etc. Greeting at check-in was a little lukewarm but staff at check out the next morning was very nice! Best price we found was on their own website, other sites were at least 20 dollars more. A great deal for the $60+ tax we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel