“Friendliest Timmy Hos!”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Brewer
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The only time I've ever been disappointed at this Tim Hortons is when I found out they no longer serve Diet Pepsi. Even then, I still love them! The staff is always upbeat, interesting and welcoming. This establishment is out of my way but always worth it!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Visited the drive thru on our way shopping for a caffeine jolt. Service was fast and friendly and coffee was delicious.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Coffee was good and hot and fresh, donuts were fresh and were had a good flavor (was pumpkin spice).

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Best Coffee. best Ice Capp. best Smoothies. Do wish they went for more flavors on the cream cheese, but that doesn't deter us from frequenting.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Dirty showcase and the service was slow. Coffee was bitter. I was very disappointed with the up keep. This place needs an cleaning. I won't be going back to that Tim Hortons.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!