“Wonderful pizza and subs”

Jason's New York Style Pizza Brewer
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Brewer
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Passing through this month, we decided no more lobster. It was time for something with some carbs. We picked Jason’s and wow. Better than any pizza chain for sure. Forget all the other pizza places in the area and drive right to Jason’s.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This is the best buffalo chicken pizza in the world just got a monster 24 inch pizza fed for grown men.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I got a great meal Chicken&fries.Just the way I like them.The pizza the very good.I get it all the time.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Have never eaten at this place and have never had a buffalo chicken pizza. Can't wait to go back and try both again. It was a great new experience all the way around!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

My wife and I phoned Jason's in Brewer, Maine and requested delivery of an order, at the outset, it should be noted that the web site only states that DELIVERY is available, but does NOT describe the specific are to which food is or is NOT delivered.

My surgery on Monday, August 1, 2016 at EMMC has me literally bedridden for a month, and so my wife and I NEEDED the "DELIVERY OPTION." My wife and I spoke to Marty, the owner, and were categorically denied delivery, because we reside about 200 yards from the South Brewer line in Orrington on Harrison Avenue. I explained to Marty, the owner, that I am currently housebound and a literal shut-in for around a month.

Marty stated that Jason's New York Style Pizza in Brewer does not deliver past 600 South Main Street in Brewer, which interestingly, is only 2 1/2 blocks from our home in Orrington on Harrison Avenue. He stated that he was cognizant of exactly where we resided, but Marty still adamantly refused to deliver to us. He stated that we could pick it up, after just being told that I was SURGICALLY HOUSEBOUND AND WOULD REMAIN SO FOR ABOUT A MONTH.

After my wife had phoned and spoke to Marty, I phoned by land line and was absolutely INCREDULOUS when, after explaining that I was a good customer and SURGICALLY HOUSEBOUND, Marty told me that he would NOT deliver.

I then informed Marty that his Brewer delivery limit of 600 South Main Street is ONLY ABOUT 21/2 short blocks to our home, and that we reside so close that WE ARE SUPPLIED BY BREWER WATER.

MARTY WOULD NOT BUDGE FROM HIS UNYIELDING, INTRACTABLE POSITION. Logic dictates that if we were able to pick up food personally, we would have NEVER REQUESTED DELIVERY.

I PERSONALLY TOOK UMBRAGE AND FELT INTENSE ANGER AND DISDAIN. I ALSO FELT THAT THERE WAS SOME FALSE ADVERTISING ABOUT DELIVERY, SINCE JASON'S WEB SITE AND ADVERTISEMENT DOESN'T STATE ANY DELIVERY LIMITS OR BOUNDARIES, I FELT COMPLETED BETRAYED.

Although I thought that Jason's food was good, my wife and I must think extremely hard about ever eating there again. BECAUSE OF THE INCOMPLETE OR FALSE DELIVERY ADVERTISING, I AM THOROUGHLY CHAGRINED ABOUT THE CURT TREATMENT BY MARTY, ESPECIALLY WHEN I EXPLICATED OUR HOME'S CLOSE PROXIMITY TO HIS DELIVERY LIMIT LINE OF 600 SOUTH BREWER.

In other words, our home is merely 200 to 300 yards from his delivery boundaries and limit.

For this reason, this review will only receive one (1) star.

Mac & Diane Little