“Stopped in for breakfast”

Logical Sip Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Brewer
Price range: USD 3 - USD 10
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

The dark roast coffee was good. I ordered the breakfast sandwich with blueberry sausage and it was very good. The bread was homemade and so fresh. Cozy little cafe.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I stopped in today with my 5, 3 and 1 year old. The owner was busy talking to a vendor when we walked in but she politely excused herself to get an employee who was working in the back. They were all very friendly and made my kids smile. My two oldest loved their blueberry and chocolate chip muffins. The baby and I shared a lightly spicy gluten free ginger cookie. I loved being able to get my kids a treat and be able to pick up something for myself.

She buys gluten free baked goods from a local dedicated bakery. The gluten free bacon maple blondie is utterly decadent and delicious. I'll be back to try a coffee soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

15 Brewer businesspeople invaded this small cafe for their monthly meeting, and Logical Sip staff did themselves proud! Each lunch was prepared to order, efficiently and deliciously! This was my fourth visit to this cafe, including last Sunday breakfast with my husband! Keep up the good work, Alison; and I'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Eatery, on a sunny corner, serves breakfast all day, featuring daily list of homemade baked goods, and lunch fare -- with a flair. My friend and I tried the Traditional Berry Acai smoothie bowl with an egg-and-cheese sandwich on a biscuit; and a Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Oatmeal Blueberry breakfast-bar. Servings are large, ensuring leftovers. Service was quick and friendly. Business picked up for the lunch crowd, as we lingered over our fair-trade organic coffee. My next visit will be takeout on my way to work on Thursday!

Been to Logical Sip Cafe & Bakery? Share your experiences!