“Great Views!”

Whales Tale
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Our B&B recommended this restaurant to us. The food was good, as was the service. Our waitress was very nice and offered us menu suggestions. The best part was watching the sunset from our outside table. Most relaxing way to end our vacation.

There are newer reviews for Whales Tale

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Locals eat here, so you know the food is good. Generous portions. Very good seafood and reasonable prices. Casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

It's one of the only places open in the early season, we've been a few times in the past and have never had any negative things to say. This time we were immediately met with the smell of cigarettes upon opening the door. We stayed and had our lunch and honestly the quality of the food didn't matter, nor the service, because all I could smell was dirty old ashtray. I don't know if it was our waitress or the fact that she and her co workers had been smoking in the back all winter, regardless that smell makes my stomach turn. I could just feel myself getting cancer. Couldn't really eat or enjoy my drink and I really couldn't wait to leave!

1  Thank Tori W
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Very homey, friendly place. Remember "Cheers Bar". Well that what this is. The food is fantastic and there Happy Hour is awesome. Main restaurant is beautiful with great views.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We had a good evening here but the food was just OK. I didn't get the impression that the food was freshly prepared.