My wife and I recently stayed for two nights and loved Bayberry House. Tim and Ted are wonderful hosts, always willing to have a chat and give advice regarding the area. They could not possibly have made us more welcome and we would highly recommend a stay. In fact, if visiting Boothbay Harbor, why would you stay anywhere else?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayberry House, built in 1886, has undergone extensive renovations in recent years to incorporate 21st-century comforts into its distinctive Victorian charm. There are four rooms and a guest suite; all have private marble-tiled bathrooms with a complimentary range of luxurious eco-friendly amenities by Algotherm. Every room is equipped with AC, Wi-Fi, HDTV with HBO and Showtime, and mini-refrigerators. Most have gas fireplaces. Some have Sleep Number beds. Rates include full gourmet breakfasts, served in three courses. Special dietary needs are readily accommodated by prior arrangement. The inn provides free parking and is conveniently located just steps from the harbor, shops, and restaurants of Boothbay Harbor. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayberry House Bed And Breakfast
- Bayberry House Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast Boothbay Harbor, Maine