“Another jewel on the water. ”

Herringbones Pub & Grill LLC
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: A relaxed dining atmosphere. Enjoy your meal out on the deck while having the whole harbor in your view. If it's raining no worries we have inside seating with the same beautiful views. Then later at night come back and enjoy some live music and dance the night away
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We are here a couple times and I highly recommend this establishment. I especially recommend the lobster pie, but I can't say you'd go wrong no matter what you ordered.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

We had a fantastic time at Herringbones! Comfortable atmosphere, great food, woderful view of the bay on the deck, very reasonable, and our server Anastasia was the best server on our entire two week trip! She was very helpful showing us how to prepare our lobster, and making Herringbones a memorable experience.We stopped by each day of our stay in Booth Bay, and we will be back!

1  Thank Ken D
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We visited Herringbones a couple of times on this years vacation. I had read about 10 cent wings in a Boothbay Register article during the spring. How good could they be??? They were outstanding! About 15 varieties to choose from, each one unique and delicious. Some have written about slow service...but what's the hurry?, you're in Maine. We didn't have a problem, so can't complain. When. You are finished tasting all the delicious wings, and your check comes, be kind to the wait staff...as your wing check is pretty small...Loved Herringbones, and hope they continue this wing tradition!

1  Thank 50joanie
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a place with a great view of the bay and some really fine food at very reasonable prices. On Tuesday and Thursday -- all day -- they have 10 cent wings with your choice of at least a dozen sauces!! That alone is worth the visit. Plus the drinks are very reasonable and the rest of their food (we went three times) was very good. The staff was friendly and the service very good. Definitely put this one on your list of places to eat!!

1  Thank Donna F
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Finished a whale watch and popped in for a bite. About quarter to 6 in the PM and not very crowded. My daughter and I each had a beer, my wife a soda. Wife ordered a burger - looked good and she confirmed it was very good. Salad and fries for my daughter and I sprung for the Fried Clams.

We sat out on the deck - beautiful view and relaxed atmosphere. Menu was a bit confusing and the entrees did not include sides which needed to be ordered separately - thought that was a bit strange, so am pointing it out.

Good reviews on the burger - the fried clams were also very good - boat price for clams are pretty high, so the portion was not big, but they were very well prepared. Fries were also good.

I would say that the pub was a little on the pricey side - $60 before tip with what was described above, but not horribly so. The waitress we had was a Romanian university student in the US working for the summer. She was very friendly and spent some time telling us about herself and how she liked the US - (we asked). Left a 20% tip.

Bathrooms were not great - used the men's room and would say "typical bar". My wife and daughter were less complimentary for the ladies room.

All in all not a bad place to grab a burger after a day on the water or if walking around town if you are looking for a laid back relaxed experience.

2  Thank Scott A