All reviews the lazy lobster firm mattress pub menu wild rice lemon risotto attic room off season wonderful meal breakfast is served the perfect place to stay large bathroom in town french toast up to date new owners first floor opera house
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The Inn is the perfect location in Boothbay Harbor. Our room was quaint and spacious with lots of updated features and easy to reserve on their website.
The restaurant was also amazing. Welcoming bar and dining room. Great happy hour, menu, food and service including the chocolate torte birthday cake!
Thank you for a wonderful time!

Room Tip: Their website provides great pictures and descriptions of rooms. Also you can use Open Table to make a restaurant reservation!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I felt like I was in my own home. Anya and the new Management team made me feel like I was the only guest. The food was amazing, my room was exceptionally quiet, super comfortable, and very private. I'd recommend to anyone I know. Kudos on a job well done, Thistle!!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Roger M
Reviewed 21 February 2017

We made last minutes reservations for one night of President's Day weekend. The room was clean and nice, the bar was intimate and cozy with great happy hour specials. Our meal was fantastic!! We will definitely return. It was a great spontaneous get away!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We stayed there (as usual) when visiting BBH earlier this month. While the room is always comfortable and welcoming, the restaurant was even better than it was before. I am so pleased to see the hard work of the new management take such a wonderful place and make it better. Not only was the food better than ever before, the place was really hopping for a Thursday night. Thank god the bed was 20 feet from the bar!

2 Thumbs up!!

Room Tip: If you have a ton of luggage, stay downstairs
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017

This is not a fancy place, but is located right in the small town and is charming. Warm and cozy atmosphere and new owners are just as warm and welcoming. The food in the restaurant is excellent; it was a fixed menu the night we ate there, choices were varied and imaginative. Will definitely go again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family