“Great place for lobster meat”

Atlantic Edge Lobster
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I don't like picking my own meat, and this place saves me the trouble. For less than the cost of two lobster rolls at a restaurant, I can make five or more generous rolls for my friends and family. Very fresh and convenient.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We ordered 2 steamed lobsters on 2 successive days, picked them up when promised late in the afternoon, and enjoyed then for dinner at our place with our own sides and wine.The lobsters were excellent and the service was very good. This is a great way to have lobster - can’t be fresher, far more economical than dining out. Dropped from 5 stars because pick up window narrow at between 4:30-5:00PM

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We love lobster and the lobsters at Atlantic Edge are the best we've ever had--3 years running. And the folks that work there are indefatigably nice and helpful.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

On our trip to Boothbay we found this place thanks to a local. They sell bait for the local fishermen and they sell lobsters retail and wholesale. We came and the staff is very helpful and they know what they're doing. We came the morning we were leaving and bought about 20 LIVE lobsters. Some clams, mussels and haddock. They packed our lobsters to go and we hit the road. 6 hours later these babies were still alive and kicking. Everyone back home enjoyed and we all recommend this place. thank you guys!!! For a more detail review, check our their Yelp account. :-)

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

One of the best places to buy your live lobsters in Boothbay Harbor. When I was here the first week of October 2016 they had the best prices I could find. The employees are helpful and personable. They will also cook your live lobsters for you right there if you call ahead and pick up is around 4:30PM perfect for dinner. This was the best option for my group as we were buying 12-15 lobsters everyday. It gets old cooking that many at your place. I would definitely recommend taking advantage of that especially since it is free.